Quality Control : Quality is our life! Our company invests large Funds and Brains in Developing and Researching Products to meet the various demands of market. We have own professional QC work team, HPLC lab, UV spectrophotometer to analyze and control the products, hundreds of tests that are used to determine purity, in the process of production and before shipment, every one of our products are very strict professional testing to ensure the optimal quality of the product. strictly quality test on each batch to guarantee top purity products before delivery, in order to increase our company's products in the market competition advantages. All of our products conform to the requirements of FCC, USP, EP and BP. With our years of experiences, advanced technology and continuous research, our quality is to fully meet the needs of the market and the various requirements of customers, we got good feedback from our customers, we believe that you will satisfied with us as well. Whether raw powders, or oil liquid, quality is always our first important thing to care.
The type of fluorine contained in fluoxymesterone is 9alpha fluorine. It protects substances (in this case fluoxymesterone) from being broken down by the liver, such as with Sodium fluoride, etc. This type of Fluorine is considered to be very toxic. Fluoxymesterone also contains the very potent 11-Hydroxyl group. This group is enzymatically reduced to the 11-hydroxy derivative, thus making it biologically active. This is accomplished by the 11-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase isozyme in the liver. This is in itself is a very toxic process for the liver and renal function in general.
• Brand name: Halotestin
• Dosage form: oral tablets
• Manufacturers of Halotestin tablets: Genex Pharma, Genezis, LA-Pharma, MediTech, United Pharma.
• Active ingredient of Halotestin tablets: Fluoxymesterone
• Molecular formula of Fluoxymesterone: C₂₀H₂₉FO₃
• Chemical name of Fluoxymesterone: androst-4-en-3-one, 9-fluoro- 11,17-dihydroxy-17-methyl-, (11β,17β)-.
• Alternative chemical names of Fluoxymesterone: 9α-fluoro-17α-methyl-4-androsten-11β,17β-diol-3-one; or 9-fluoro-11β, 17β-dihydroxy-17-methylandrost-4-en-3-one.