Treatment of young subjects is of increasing concern due to accumulating evidence that daily use of oral finasteride has several severe adverse effects… Since finasteride inhibits T conversion into DHT, which is responsible for most androgen activity, it is plausible that prolonged finasteride use in predisposed individuals could simulate the effects of aging in young men. Since some of the effects of androgen inhibition cannot be reversed once local androgen levels are re-established, it is temping to speculate that patients could still suffer from adverse sexual effects several months or even permanently after finasteride discontinuation.
* Daily Multivitamin (NOW Foods – Adam)
* Omega 3 Fish Oil – DHA/EPA (Dr. Tobias Omega 3 Fish Oil Triple Strength) – starting with 300 mg DHA/day
* Vitamin B-Complex (Jarrow B-Right)
* Magnesium Glycinate (Dr’s Best) – 200 mg/day
* Acetyl-l-Carnitine (NOW Foods) – 500 mg/day
* Bacopa Monnieri (Himalaya Organic) – 750 mg/day
* Berberine (We Like Vitamins) 450 mg/day
* CDP Choline (Jarrow) 250 mg/day
* Curcumin w/piperine (NatureWise) 825 mg/day
* Lion’s mane (Relentless) 750 mg/day
* N-Acetyl-l-tyrosine (Jarrow) 350 mg/day
* Phosphatidylserine (Dr’s Best) 100 mg/day
* Pterostilbene (Jarrow) 50 mg/day
* Pine bark extract **not Pycnogenol** (NOW Foods) 240 mg/day
I’ve only started taking the multi vitamin, fish oil, B-complex, magnesium, CDP Choline, and Berberine at the lowest dosages, which are listed. I have a few questions:
* Do I have too much duplication?
* If so, which would you recommend eliminating?
* Are there any nootropics in the list that you would replace with something not listed?
* Are the manufacturers, that I listed, reliable?
I know a lot depends on each individual, but any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. You should not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician.